This crochet pattern PDF will enable you to create a 3 dimensional Christmas decorations that are something a little different!
Join 6 individual decorations together as shown to create an amazing 12” (30cm) snowflake centrepiece or simply hang the individual 6” (15cm) pieces.
You will need
- 90g of 100% cotton DK per snowflake or 15g of 100% cotton DK per decoration. Yarn used in the example had 210m to the 100g.
- a 3.50mm hook (or sized to give tight stitches)
- a wool needle for neatening ends
- 200ml PVA glue and 200ml cold water or stiffening agent of choice
- a blocking mat covered with polythene wrap/film
- some ribbon for hanging – you may choose to use yarn instead
Instructions include information on blocking, stiffening and completing in addition to the pattern.
This pattern is written in UK abbreviations with a table of US equivalents provided as applicable.